The STOWASUS-2100 project
Information to partners in the STOWASUS-2100 project
- No sample data available from the T106 any more (due to disk usage restrictions)
- Remember the e-mail box firstname.lastname@example.org which will allow you to send an e-mail to all relevant persons.
- Subgroup co-ordinators:
Storms: Piero Malguzzi (FISBAT)
Waves: Magnar Reistad (DNMI)
Surges: Roger Flather (POL)
- New corrected (mainly influencing MSLP) version of the T106 data will available by the end of November 1998 at the latest (see discussion in the resume from the meeting in Venice)
- Summary of the meetings on the meetings page
- The project was presented at the European Climate Science Conference in Vienna (19-23 Oct. 1998). The description's page essentially is a copy of the presentation. A packed (with zip) MS-Word 97 version of the full manuscript including figures can be found here.